Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:07 am

"Lady Impa, my name is Bird, and my friend here is Ray,"she motioned to him. Lady Impa nodded. "And what is it you seek?"

Bird turned to Ray. "He claims he has no memory of where he is, or where he is from. We thought you could help us."
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:08 am

Ray felt a little embarrassed. He hoped she wouldn't start asking how he knew his name...
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 am

Lady Impa looked startled. "Two? My boy, you are the second one to come to me with no memory. What did you say your name was?"
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 am

Huh? Really? Who was the second, he wondered.
"Um, Ray."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:13 am

"Ray. Nothing else?" she prodded. Paya stopped dusting the trophy looking thing that glowed with an orange light.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:15 am

Ray hesitated before pulling a piece of cloth out of his pocket.
"This was the only thing I woke up with." he explained.
Embroidered on the cloth was, "R.A.Y."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:17 am

Impa narrowed her eyes. "Hand me that. I know what it is, but I must get a message to my sister in Hateno. She will know how to deal with this. Paya, show these lovely people to the inn, please my dear," Impa said quickly. Paya nodded.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:19 am

Ray handed over the cloth, somewhat reluctant, feeling a bit attached to it since it was the only thing he had that might have a clue to his past. At least now, he would have an inn.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:24 am

Paya led them out the door, and out to the inn. They passed the stranger from before, and Paya immediately began to blush. "Master Link, hello!" 'Link' nodded to her, his blue eyes piercing Bird and Ray's own.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am

The inn had been nice and cozy, and they even served Bird some tasty tough mushroom soup. She finished, and waited for her partner Ray to wake up. When he didn't come outside, she began to worry. She saw Paya outside.

"Paya, have you seen Ray? I haven't seen him all day, and I can't find him everywhere,"she said.

Paya nodded. "I'll ask around. Maybe Grandmother knows something? Good luck Bird!" she waved.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2