Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay Empty Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Bird was perched in the trees, watching the Dueling Peaks stable, the people who came in and out. Beedle, as usual, was shouting her sales. Suddenly, Bird saw...
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 22, 2019 8:56 pm

(OOC: Is it okay if I join?)
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Roleplay

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 22, 2019 9:56 pm

OOC:Of course!
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 22, 2019 10:34 pm

"Oh, sorry!" Ray exclaimed, tripping over the hem of someone else's robe. He was a real clumsy guy.
They glared at him and turned away, muttering mild obscenities under their breath.
Ray sighed, and turned away. There were some people staring, but they looked away. He spotted a tree not far off the path that had nobody nearby, and he sat at the trunk of it, looking down at the grass.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Thu May 23, 2019 4:43 am

Bird smiled. Awkward. She jumped down, and landed next to this stranger.
"You aren't from around here are you? Where are you from then? Hateno? Kakariko?" She bit down on her apple.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Thu May 23, 2019 6:47 am

Ray jumped about a mile as somebody landed next to him. They spoke so fast, he didn't even catch what they said.
"Uh, huh?" he mumbled, confused. Then, he realized how stupid he sounded.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sat May 25, 2019 6:42 pm

She watched his face, nervous because of her sudden appearance. She chomped down on her apple once more. "Hey, do you even know where you are? Hello? Stranger?" she waved her hand in front of his face. She took off her Hylian Hood; it was getting warm.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Sat May 25, 2019 7:16 pm

"Oh, uh... sorry... um, no, I don't know where I am. I mean, obviously, I'm sitting next to you, or, I mean, I'm sitting under this tree... unless it's your tree. Then I'm just visiting. Unless you don't mind, uh..."
Gosh, he was a mess.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sat May 25, 2019 11:27 pm

Bird smiled. "Well sir, you see those two mountains? Those are called the Dueling Peaks. Here is the Dueling Peaks stable, where you can board a horse and sleep in their in if you wanna. I'm actually on my way to Kakariko Village, a little ways away from here. Seeing as you have no idea, wanna come with? Someone might be able to help you there." She waited for his response.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Ray nodded. "Um, sure, thanks." he said, still sounding timid and unsure. He wasn't sure if he should explain to her why he didn't know where he was... she would probably think him crazy. She probably already thought he was somebody who never really talked. The problem was... no, he'd rather not think it.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 10:58 pm

"Well, then come one. It's a pretty long trip. You got any weapons on you?" She asked. He looked pretty strong.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:00 am

"No..." he said.
Just the clothes on my back... and that piece of cloth in my pocket. he thought.
"Do I need one?" he asked. The first actual intelligent statement he had said to this girl.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:10 am

She smiled. "Take my Boko Club. It's pretty common, but pretty useful." She pulled out a club from her satchel. Even to her it looked like magic. But everyone had these. They were inventions from Hateno and Akkala. She pulled out a Moblin Club. "Alrighty, let's set off." She started walking, letting the sunlight warm her face.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 am

Ray took the club in his hand, and set off after the girl.
"Um, what's your name?" he asked, walking after her.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:17 am

"Call me Bird. Cuz, well," she brushed her hair out of the way. All along her neck were feathers. Rito feathers. "My dad was a Rito, my mom was a Hylian. And you? What's your name?" she asked. Hopefully he wouldn't recoil at her blue feathers.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:20 am

For a second, her feathers dazzled him. Until he snapped out of it to answer her question.
"Um, I, uh... Ray, I think." he stammered out. "You're feathers are very beautiful." he added politely.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:23 am

She smiled, surprised. "Thank you, Ray." She covered them back up, letting her light brown hair fall over them again. "So, you seriously have no idea where you are? Are you even from Hyrule?" she asked seriously.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:25 am

"Um... no?" he said. It sounded more like a question. "I don't know..."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:26 am

Bird stopped. "You mean you're from a different land? Where? Tell me!" she said quickly. If there were other lands, it would verify what her father had said before he died.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:31 am

"Oh, what? No, I mean, I..." he sighed, "I actually, uh, don't know."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:34 am

She looked him dead in the eye. "What the heck is that supposed to mean? You couldn't have possibly..." she trailed off. What if he was...no not possible. But she should check, just in case.

She pulled her Moblin Club out, and quickly swung it at Ray, stopping moments before it was to hit his gut. "Are you a Yiga?"
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:36 am

"No!" he shouted, alarmed. "No, I mean, I don't know! I really don't know anything! I woke up this morning on the side of a road, not knowing ANYTHING!" he finally confessed. He had wanted to avoid announcing to the world that he was lost with no memory.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:38 am

Hero of Hyrule? She asked herself. No, the hero's name was Link, not Ray.

"Okay, so we just gotta get your memory back?"she asked.
"I mean, I suppose we could go to Hateno and Purah could help you..." help him with what? Amnesia was not very common in Hyrule...
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:39 am

"Okay, but um... could you stop pointing that thing at me?" he asked. Bird was still holding the club in front of him.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:41 am

"Oh yeah, sorry,"she said, putting the club back on her back. "Well, anyway, let's head over to Karkariko."
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:42 am

"What's, uh... Karikoko?" Ray asked.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

OOC: Oops, kinda mispelled it.

"Kakariko," she corrected, "is a small village to the north of here. We just keep following this path." She motioned to the path they were walking. Suddenly, she noticed that up ahead, there looked to be two figures in the distance. She quickly pulled Ray into the surrounding fiorest and crept upon the figures. Bokoblins. Just as she'd suspected.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:46 am

"What are we doing?" Ray whispered loudly, wondering why she had pulled him into the bushes.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:50 am

She said nothing, just kept crawling around in the underbrush. They hadn't noticed them. It was a Black Bokoblin and a Blue one. And she didn't have enough weapons to take them both down. They would have to keep- she stepped on a twig. Both of the Bokoblins turned to look at them. "Run!" She pulled Ray up, and yanked him with her. She quickly swallowed a swift elixir to make her run faster, and soon the Bokoblins were in the distance.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:52 am

WOah, how could she run so fast?? Ray did nothing but obey as he ran after Bird as she pulled him along... hopefully neither one of them would get hurt.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 am

They crossed the bridge. They were so close to the village. Just a few more miles. The sun was beginning to set.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Tue May 28, 2019 12:22 am

Ray just followed.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Tue May 28, 2019 12:26 am

OOC: Yay you're back!

The soft music of Kakariko Village began to reach their ears as they walked up the hill leading to it. Soon, the arches were visible, with the Sheikah Eye visibly pierced with arrows. Some said it brought you good luck it you hit it. Bird threw a rock at it, just because.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Tue May 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Bird made sure Ray followed, because if one did not know the way around Kakariko, it was pretty easy to end up somewhere else. She led him the the largest building there, passing the girl in front of the clothing store. She'd have to stop by and buy Ray a Hylian Tunic. And cloak, now that she thought about it. A young man walked out as they were walking up the stairs dressed in Hylian Trousers and a bright blue shirt. His long blond hair was tied back in a pony tail, and strangely enough, he had earrings. Weird. She nodded to him as they passed, and he returned it. She burst through the doors, glad to see Impa was there. Her granddaughter Paya was there. Bird kneeled before Impa, who had been a part of the King's court one hundred years ago, before the events of the Calamity. She motioned to Ray to follow her lead.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:05 am

He looked at Bird, confused at first, but then bowed to the woman like she did.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next