Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 4 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 5:19 am

"Uh, no, no, I'll be okay, um, actually, yeah, it would be nice to have company, just let me do the talking." Catlandia gave Savvy a warm smile before heading towards the entrance, but she stopped suddenly and turned around facing Savvy. "Wait, but what about your job?"

OCC: Fourth Page! A page in a day!
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Job/hobbies : WILD House Leader, Teacher

Character sheet
Name: Catlandia

Back to top Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 4 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 5:31 am

OOC: yay!

She followed her.
" oh, ive made them more money in 30 minutes then they have gotten in 3 days. they don't need me anymore, plus they've paid me already."
She gestured at the entrance.
" ill back you up, If you need me to step in, just say the word and you'll be fine."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Job/hobbies : Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Savanna Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 am

She chuckled.
" i may not look like much, but ive seen more than most."
Her eyes went a little empty for a second.
She shook her head and smiled at catlandia.
"lead the way"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Catlandia smiled back and headed out of the bar. She walked along the streets until she reached a side street in between two buildings. There stood a lanky figure cloaked in the shadow of the building. The figure stepped forward revealing a tall lanky guy with brown hair and green eyes. His eyes darted between Catlandia and Savvy.
"Can't face me on your own? I mean it makes sense, you were never a fighting type of pirate." He scanned Savvy.
Catlandia clenched her fists, "That's a fair point, but at least I'm a better pirate then you'll ever be, Millexx. Anyways, what do you want?"
He let out a cold laugh, "You a better pirate, ha! The day I die, maybe. What do I want? How about you to join my crew again."
Catlandia let out a scoff, "You really think I'm that stupid? I'm not about to almost die on a deserted island again."
He smiled, "Who said there was going to be a deserted island?"
Catlandia lost it, she punched him straight across the jaw. He wiped blood from his busted lip as one of his crew members walked out from behind him and launched himself at Catlandia.
She held her arms up in defense but new she wasn't going to be able to take him on.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Savvy sighed and shook her head. She walked up to the crew member and grabbed his collar, throwing him against the floor.
She glared at Millexx, then smiled.
" you know....... the better pirate isnt always the better fighter. If you are a pirate, you should have known that."
She drew her sword and pointed the tip right between his eyes.
" sometimes a good pirate knows when its time to give up and run."
She gave him a wide smile.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Catlandia watched as Savvy threw the other pirate to the ground and pointed a sword right between Millexx's eyes. Catlandia felt a smile form on her face as he turned and ran the other direction. But the smile quickly wore off and turned into a frown. She walked back towards the street and slumped down on a walkway, leaning up against the wooden building.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm

Savvy put her sword back in its carrier and turned to Catlandia.
She smiled sadly and put her hand on her shoulder, than held it out to her, offering to shake hands.
" Anywhere you've always wanted to go to in Tortuga? I have some money to spend...... you up for it?"
Her sad smile she gave turned into a warm one.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 9:34 pm

OOC: btw, my school lunch group, is there maybe a time next week or sometime in the summer where we can all get together and hang out.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 9:37 pm

OOC: Well I was think the weekend of June 7th, that Saturday the 8th, we could do a cookout, pool thing at my house, my parents are fine with it, I'm going to finalize it tonight and then I'll send out a text.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Catlandia took Savvy's hand and shook it. "Sure why not. I mean I've been everywhere in Tortuga, but I'm up to go anywhere, other than the bar." She quickly said the last part letting a out a small laugh.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 9:56 pm

"And now is the moment I tie you up," Sami grabbed the loose rope from the floor, and quickly ran around Ray, tying his hands down to the mast. He looked surprised. She tied his hands together, then made the tightest most complicated knot she could.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 10:37 pm

She shook her hand happily and nodded at her response.
" then lets..." she thought for a moment.
" Shopping! lets go shopping!"
Savvy held Catlandias hand in both of her hands and smiled excitedly.
" I usually just think of shopping as some sort of chore, but doing it with a friend is so much more compelling!"
She held her hand and led her to the main market square.
" where do you want to go first?"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Catlandia smiled back excitedly and let Savvy drag her towards the market square. "How about the fruit section? I could go for some pineapple."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 10:44 pm

She smiled warmly and walked with her to the fruit stand.
A fresh aroma wafted through the air, bringing the delightful scents of melons, oranges, apples, grapes, bananas, and of course pineapples.
Savvy got out her wallet and bought a good looking pineapple.
" Do you want to see a cool party trick I know?"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 10:48 pm

OOC: You two are hilarious. Your ship was stolen, now you're shopping. Laughing
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 10:49 pm

"Sure why not, we've got a lot of time on our hands anyways." Catlandia smiled.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 10:55 pm

OOC: one must do what one must do in these hard times......

Savvy smiled excitedly and walked her over to an open space.
she put the pineapple on a good sized rock and took out her sword.
" here I go"
She sliced of the top with one clean blow. then the bottom.
She took the pineapple and threw it up in the air. she sliced it in half and caught both pieces on her sword like a skewer.
She took one of the pieces off and held it out to Catlandia.
" Tada, one pineapple slice for you."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Catlandia gave her a grateful smile. "Thank you, very much."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:00 pm

She smiled happily back and took the other pineapple. she wiped her sword off with a handkerchief and put them away.
She saw some people around them looking either awed, or annoyed. Savvy chuckled lightly and took a bite out of the pineapple.
" that tastes so good!" She said, wiping some of the juice of her mouth.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 11:02 pm

"Indeed it does." Catlandia agreed taking a bite of her own slice.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:05 pm

OOC: whos writing is short now? we switched lol.

Savy was a quick eater, so she finished pretty fast.
" okay then. You have anything you have wanted to do or have at Tortuga? you got to want something here."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 pm

OOC: LOL, I know right?

Catlandia held the rest of her pineapple in her hand and shrugged, "Nothing here will ever grab my attention," She felt another cold shiver run down her spine, "I mean, I've done pretty much everything in this town, including learning about the history." She let out a small breath and then got an idea. "This may sound crazy, but would you be up or a fight?"
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:11 pm

She shrugged her shoulders.
" Why not, depends on the type of fight. Though ill probably be up for whatever you have in mind"
She smiled.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Catlandia felt a cold smile etch itself onto her face.
"Okay, so here's what I'm thinking, you know Millexx, the 'pirate' we ran into earlier? I was thinking, we steal his ship and maybe try to find Nerdy and Ray? Although, getting their ship is going to be difficult, it's always guarded, but if your up for it, I think it would be a fun little adventure. We should probably grab supplies first. So, are you in, for this crazy plan that probably, maybe, by the slightest chance, will work?"
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:24 pm

She thought deeply for a second. then giggled softly.
" 'course it will work! We got each other!"
She smiled widely, but her eyes went slightly blank as she whispered to herself under her breath. " it balances out judgement quite nicely..."
Savvy shook her head and gave Catlandia an excited smile, with the blank look gone in her eyes.
" Ill follow your lead."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Catlandia returned the smile, "I can lead the way, if that's what your asking, but I have no idea what supplies we would need."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:34 pm

OOC: with my character personality, i'm thinking to make them very sweet on the outside. They will have a very disturbing and horrific backstory, causing her too be a bit insane.

" dont worry about supplies, leave that up to me. You just figure out a plan you like and ill meet you back here. I wont be long."

Before Catlandia said anything, Savvy went off to collect supplies.

She went to various stores; buying foods, water, containers, paint, wood, tools, and other things.
She herself didnt have that much money to buy everything, so she pick pocketed a lot of people. not taking too much from any of them, so that she would be less noticed.

She carried all of them back to Catlandia. ( imagine bags of groceries lined up along her arm, and some being carried on her back.)
She got many weird stares from people who saw her.

" im back. and im ready to go."
She smiled.

Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 11:39 pm

OOC: That's kind of where I was was going, except more "stone faced" and doesn't let anyone really know anything about her past.

Catlandia thought up a plan slightly insane, she wanted to untie the boat and start sailing away sneakily before anyone noticed and then take out the guards afterwards when they were on the sea. She watched Savvy approach with more than a few bags.
"Perfect, I'll explain the plan on the way."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:41 pm

OOC: so youll be more the nice and cold insane type. and ill be more of the sweet and crazy insane type.

She nodded and followed her. Smiling.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:45 pm

OOC: the personalities kinda look like our profile pictures.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 11:46 pm

OOC: I hang out with Psychopaths.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 11:47 pm

OOC: XD muhahhahahahahh
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Tue May 28, 2019 12:26 am

OOC: Oof, this is crazy...

Ray was completely stunned. Why? Why wouldn't she see reason?
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Tue May 28, 2019 12:27 am

OOC: yes, yes it is
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Tue May 28, 2019 12:28 am

"I can't trust you Ray. For all I know, you could just be working for the Captain, and when I turn my back on you, you'll lodge a knife in it." She took her place up at the wheel.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next