Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 6:31 am

Sami could here conversation above, but she ignored it. It was just her and the waves. She knew plenty of shanties to keep her busy, so she sang. "In the night I see the stars, In the day I see my scars. The night and day, always change, but the sea will always stay the same. When the red moon arises, the sirens will play, and carry the men off to do some surprises." She finished mopping. She could finally rest a bit. She placed the bucket in its corner, placed the mop there too, and silently snuck her way up on deck. "The sea and I, The sea and I. Alone forever with she will I die," she sang softly. She took out her hammock from its barrel and hung it between the masts. She quietly removed her boots, unbuttoned her top two buttons, and let her hair loose. The hammock rocked gently in the wind, and she could hear the calm sea. The Captain, she could tell, was at the wheel. They arrive at Tortuga soon, so might as well get a few snippets of sleep. She felt extremely drowsy, extremely tired, and soon her eyes began to close. The air smelled sweet, not normal seawater. But she knew it was alright. There was an old wives tale that if you smelled sweet sea air, it was Eros, sending you good luck and good fortune for your future.

"There's no place I'd rather be than my deep blue sea."

OOC: Three pages! Whoo hoo!
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 am

OOC: I know, im all like ' where did the other people go?'. Then im like, wait a second. Yay! we reached three pages!

Before Catlandia could give any sort of response, she ended the conversation.
" You know, if you are having trouble sleeping, in my kitchen that pink powder I gave you earlier can also be used to help you sleep."
She stood up straight.
" I think I also have an extra bed roll if you want to use it."
She put her hand on Catlandias shoulder to send her off.
" Get a little more of a good nights rest, Im not sure when well arrive at Tortuga, but a little bit of good rest is better then a bad rest."
She smiled at her.
" Im going to go check on the rest of the ship. Might as well seeing as I cant seem to sleep."
She waved saying more of a see you later then a goodbye.

She spotted nerdy about to drift off in a hammock.
She quietly walked up to her and checked to make sure Nerdy was ok, seeing nerdy didnt break any limbs in the last hour or so, she whispered good night to her and continued walking around the ship.

She saw that the captain was at the wheel. She walked up to him and stood beside him, looking at the vast ocean in front.

" I made you a drink.... want it now or later?"
She took out the bottle and held it out towards him.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Job/hobbies : Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Savanna Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 6:41 pm

The Captain looked down at Savvy. "I can't drink and drive. But save it for later." He looked out over the vast ocean. The wind caught his dirty blond hair. "Savvy, I've been everywhere in my life as a pirate. I've seen Spain, India, New Worlds, I've seen Davy Jones' locker. But still, nothing compares to the moon on the sea, with the stars as my guide. You best be getting to sleep soon," the Captain whispered.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 6:52 pm

She put the drink back in her satchel. She looked at him and shook her head.
" Ill just accompany you tonight, I'm too awake."
She Leaned up against a nearby side and sat down, looking up at the stars.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 7:17 pm

The Captain shrugged. "That's fine." He stayed silent for a moment. He looked at Nerdy, swinging in her hammock. "Savvy, I know you joined us a few years ago, but I'd like to ask you...What do you know about Nerdy? Aside from me, you seem to be the one she's ever talked to the most."
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Sun May 26, 2019 10:13 pm

Catlandia nodded and gazed up at the stars and the bright semi circled moon.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Job/hobbies : WILD House Leader, Teacher

Character sheet
Name: Catlandia

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Sun May 26, 2019 10:39 pm

Ray had fallen asleep sitting against the edge of the boat, out in the cold. He shivered as he slept, but he was not awake enough to get up and move to his actual bed beneath the deck.
He would be having an elaborate dream, but the thing was, he didn't have dreams anymore. His sleep was just dark nothing until he woke up the next morning.

(Oof, sorry guys... I've been busy with finals and studying and all that...)
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Sun May 26, 2019 10:52 pm

(I see we may have some Webtoon readers here....)

Sent from Topic'it App
Ollie
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 11:03 pm

OOC: I'm sorry, what?

The Captain exclaimed all of a sudden. "Tortuga! Men, awaken! It's time for devilish fun!" he shouted. Immediately the ship was alive. Nerdy stumbled awake, knocked from her hammock as the men ran to the front of the ship with whoops of laughter.

She blew hair out of her face. Dumb crew.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Sun May 26, 2019 11:05 pm

(There's a comic on an app called Siren's Lament)

Sent from Topic'it App
Ollie
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 11:06 pm

OOC: Oh ya forgot about that. I haven read it in so long. No wonder that name always sticks in my head. It's because of the WebToon. It's okay Ray. I know how that feels. Good luck.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 11:19 pm

OOC: do you know blue chair?

She spotted Tortuga in the distance and smiled at the excitement on the deck.
" ill just set your drink down over here captain."
She put the bottle down in a small pile of unused rope.
She then waved goodbye to the captain and went to the deck.
A lot of people would see this chaos and think out crew was under attack by the Kraken or something.
She chuckled to herself and watched the Tortuga grow closer and closer.
" oh wait!" she softly gasped and quickly walked to the kitchen. she remembered a couple of things she needed to bring with her.
Savy grabbed her small buckler and strapped it onto her back. next was a side sword she had, but only used in..... rare circumstances. then she grabbed her wallet with a fair but not super large amount of coins. Lastly she took a bottle of whiskey.
Savy didn't drink alcohol, but she could always use it as a way to sway someone.

" okay, now im good. lets go to tortuga"

She went back up to the deck and watched as the Tortuga reached the docks.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 12:58 am

OOC: Blue Chair was funny. The only comic I kept reading was Space Boy, by Stephen McCranie.

Sami quickly threw her boots on, and watched the Siren's Lament dock. "Now you may leave men."

The plank was thrown, and immediately Sami was carried away by the wave of men as they rushed to get to the bars and brothels. The most popular bar was the Wallowing Wenches. She stopped in her place, and soon she was walking amongst the crowds. She could hear laughter coming from everywhere. But she was headed to a specific shop. Tortuga Travel.

She walked inside, and quickly gathered a satchel, a cloak, some boots, and three daggers. She bought them all for a single doubloon.

"Keep it," she said. She stuffed her goods in the satchel, then quickly ran over to the Wallowing Wenches, where the Captain was sure to be there. Sure enough, he was already drinking the drink Savvy had made, alongside three beers. His cheeks were flushed, and Sami noticed he already had four empty glasses next to him. She went and sat next to him, listening to his laughter as she observed the rest of the canteen. She was trying to find someone who looked drunk enough for her to maybe steal his ship. No one looked Captainy enough. Which immediately gave her a different idea. She could just steal the Captain's ship. She felt foolish for not having thought of it before. She tried to make sure no one saw her. All the men looked pretty busy with...the women. Okay then. She quickly walked away, towards the docks. No one appeared to be on the Siren's Lament. Good. She untied the rope, and set to work letting the sails loose. It was long and tiring work, but she finally managed to set the ship free. She could see Savvy from here, checking out the shops, and Catlandia, hanging around some of the other crew members. A sudden horrific thought struck her. She hadn't seen Ray. No, she was just being silly. The ship was already leaving port, so she should be fine.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 1:46 am

Savy was cruising along the shops, looking at all of the cool things she saw.
She looked over at one place, she wasnt quite sure what it was so she went a little closer. but then she saw the lewd women and drunk men walking out of it. She felt disgusted and turned her head around. but when she did that she saw their ship sailing away.
I dont remember our ship being haunted...
She looked up at the wheel and saw........ Nerdy?
She began to walk towards the ship.
Nerdy?
She started walking faster
"nerdy?"
She began to run
" NERDY"
She yelled at nerdy who was stealing the ship.
" YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU GGFJKDBHCJHIDVUS"
She tripped and fell onto the dirt floor, which were right in front of some stairs, which she tumbled down.

She stood up and brushed herself off. it hurt but she didnt care.
The ship was already to far from the port to be able to jump or climb on to it.
She sighed knew that it was probably to late. So with a defeated smile she waved goodbye, put her hands in her pockets, and began to walk towards where the captain would be.

she chuckled to herself.
it will be hard to keep that ship with only one person, I hope she will be okay.

She finally arrived and sat next to the captain. Putting her hand on his shoulder she was about to tell him the news.
" captain, your ship has sailed away."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 1:59 am

Ray was a heavy sleeper. And in result, he hadn't woken up with the rest of the crew and gotten off at Tortuga. But when he did wake, he was very confused.
Ray shivered in the cold night air once more, and he jostled himself awake. He heard the ocean lapping against the boat, but he also heard bells and birds and people.
"Oh, are we at Tortuga?" he mumbled to himself. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and slowly stood up, looking ashore... only to see... the shore was moving away.
"Was I asleep for a whole day???" he asked himself in alarm. "Will I get in trouble with the captain?"
He turned around, expecting to see the crew, but he only saw one other person. Nerdy. Or, uh, Sami.
"Ner- Sami???" he called, hurrying up the wooden stairs to the wheel where she was at.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:13 am

Sami screamed. She should really start listening to her gut. "Ray? Holy Mackerel, what are you doing? I thought you were with everyone else!" she shouted. She couldn't take her hands of the wheel, lest the ship go in circles.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:17 am

"I thought so too! But what are you doing?" Ray asked, throwing the question back at her. Why wasn't the Captain steering? And what did she mean by "with everyone else"?
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:20 am

Sami flushed. "The Gods curse me!" She looked to the sky. "You hate me don't you?" she shouted. She looked back at Ray. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to leave you somewhere. Deserted Island, maybe? I'm running away." She took her hands off the wheel. The ship immediately swung to the right. She stumbled, catching herself on a rail. Ray stumbled as well, nearly falling into the water.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:22 am

"Woah, woah, woah! Hold on!" Ray insisted, trying to keep his balance. He gripped the wheel with a hand, steadying the ship before it could go completely out of control.
"Leave me somewhere? Running away?" he asked, then he lowered his voice. "Did you leave the rest of the crew on Tortuga?"
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:24 am

Sami looked away. She felt ashamed of herself, but why?
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:27 am

Ray noticed the shame in Sami's look. He felt sympathy for her, so he changed his approach.
"Because if so, you could use my help. Crewing a ship all by yourself isn't an easy thing." he said.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:28 am

"Why would you want to help me?" she asked suspiciously. The daggers in her satchel were extremely tempting.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:32 am

"Um, because I don't want to get marooned on an island?" Ray suggested.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 2:33 am

Catlandia heard the shouts and figured they were at Tortuga, she grabbed her bag and stuffed her books, watch, money, and her gift from her grandma into the bag before being pushed off the ship with the crowd. She watched as the crowd all dispersed around her and into the bars and shops. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine. She walked toward the beach and stared at the water. She spotted a ship a little ways from shore, it was beautiful, had a nice--by god, that was their ship, that was the Siren's Lament! She stared as it continued away from Tortuga. She noticed two figures standing by the wheel. One with long hair and the other with short. That's when she realized something...Ray never got off and where was Nerdy?
But why steal the ship? Why leave them all here on the Tortuga? She sat down the sand tired but not tired oddly. Sad, but not. Although she was definitely mad. She lied down and stared at the sky. She began humming a tune that her grandma used to sing to her when her dad would.....she shook her head and continued humming while watching the stars and moon.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:43 am

"Yeah, being marooned on an island alone doesn't sound at all appealing compared to manning a great ship with at least one other person." Ray figured out loud.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:46 am

Sami stared at him for a very long time. "Are you insane?" she asked.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:48 am

Ray narrowed his brows, confused. "Um, no... I thought my reasoning was quite sane, actually... what's so insane about choosing to help someone else steal a ship over getting marooned on my own?" he asked. To him, that decision sounded perfectly reasonable.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 2:51 am

"That's it. I'm done." She began to climb over the side of the ship to fall into the cold water.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Mon May 27, 2019 2:53 am

"Woah, wait!" Ray said. He grabbed the hem of Sami's shirt, completely confused on why she was doing this.
"What's wrong?" he asked seriously.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 2:54 am

The captain stared at Savvy.
"What did you say?" He asked her, not really realizing her words.

" I said Your ships sailing away, Nerdy stole it."

His eyes widened and he pushed over the table and ran ( quickly stumbled) out the door.
He looks at the docks and ran at speeds only achievable by a man about to murder. He pulled out his gun and shot at the ship, not really hitting anything.
He arrived at the docks and stood at the end staring at his ship sailing away.
Savvy followed him and arrived not long after.
The captain fell to his knees and banged his fists against the dock.
Savvy sighed and stared out at the ocean.
" Come on, lets go back inside."
She crouched and put her hand on his shoulder.
He turned his head and looked at her. his eyes were red and puffy.
" m-my ship......." he sniffled.
She gave him a smile and helped him up, putting one of his arms on her shoulders, and her arm held him by his waist.
" Lets go"
She noticed Catlandia and gave her a sad smile.
She carried the captain to an inn of sorts and bought a room for him. She tucked him into his bed and put a couple of coins on a drawer near him.
" Well, you should be okay now."
she walked out and closed the door.
Savvy decided to get a quick job to get her money back.
She walked up to the bar and asked if she could work there.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 3:00 am

"Foolproof, was this plan," she told him "Completely foolproof. I was gonna finally be free from that stupid crazy Kraken jerk. I was finally gonna live the life I wanted to. But you,"she turned on him, "you are a big problem. I can't look after you too and have your back. Besides, I know very well how to handle this ship all on my own. I grew up on it,"she said. She yanked her shirt from his grip. She pushed him towards the mast. "As mercy, I'll leave you on an island or a small port side town where they don't know you or me, and then you can start anew."She was almost there.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Mon May 27, 2019 3:13 am

The Captain, in the room, clenched his fists. That little wench. That no good...he should have known better. Although she had turned out to be one of the best pirates he had ever known. Mutiny, though, was low. He would find her, strike her, and feed her to his pets. She was going to scream, and the Captain would relish in every moment. He would hunt her down to the end of his days to find her and kill her.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 3:23 am

Savvy was able to get a job easily at the bar. Being a barista, ( to the drunk men in the bar that meant 'the woman who gave them alcohol')
She Made excellent drinks and served them to the customers.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Mon May 27, 2019 5:05 am

Catlandia noticed Savvy walking the Captain back into town, he looked pretty disheveled, but then again he was drunk and probably missed his ship. She slowly got to her feet and walked back across the cool sand. She slid back on her boots and headed back into town. The streets were crowded with people walking in and out of the bar. She stopped cold in the middle of the street. There stood a shadow, a shadow she would never forget, not in her lifetime or after. She quickly scurried into the bar and noticed Savvy working as a barista, she grabbed a stool and planted herself at the end of the bar, away from the crowd of drunks.
Jeez, well, Savvy moved on fast, she got a job in what, an hour? She pondered her thoughts when the stool next to her scraped the ground. She jumped out of her thoughts and there sitting next to her was the shadow. She tried to get out of her seat to fast and instead of standing she fell backwards, "Aaugh!", she landed on top of the stool. The shadow gave her a stern look, pointed outside, and left her lying on top of the stool.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Mon May 27, 2019 5:15 am

Savvy watched this occur and watched the 'shadow' carefully.
She looked back at Catlandia and smiled warmly, helping her to get back up.
" want me to go with you?"
She saw how catlandia reacted to the man and knew that this guy was trouble.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next