Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 5 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Savysmarty Tue May 28, 2019 12:29 am

OOC: i hang out with crazy people
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Job/hobbies : Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Savanna Oliver

Back to top Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 5 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Catlandia16 Tue May 28, 2019 3:35 am

OOC: Yes, yes you do.

Catlandia walked behind the buildings, filled with laughter or yelling. Savvy followed her close behind. She walked quickly across the beach, the moon lighting her path. She drew in a breath as they approached the port. She scanned the port, until she spotted a large vessel painted coquelicot. She pointed at the ship and turned toward Savvy, "That's the ship. You sure you're up for this?"
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Job/hobbies : WILD House Leader, Teacher

Character sheet
Name: Catlandia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Tue May 28, 2019 4:07 am

Sami watched Ray from her peripheral vision, seeing his slumped figure in the moonlight. The wind blew sweetly, whispering sweet nothings to her. She wished she could trust him, but she couldn't. Rat was the last one she had trusted, and she'd had to kill him because of her trust. They had been sailing for a few hours now, and Ray had not spoken to her since she had tied him up. "Hey, are you dead?" she asked. No response. She made sure the wheel was lodged in place, then walked down. She poked him. "Are you dead? Does this mean I can throw you overboard?" she asked.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Tue May 28, 2019 4:12 am

Savvy nodded.
" ill follow you"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Tue May 28, 2019 5:45 am

Catlandia nodded in response and headed towards the ship. Several guards stood by the rope tying the ship to the dock. They spotted Catlandia and Savvy and walked towards them suspiciously. Catlandia counted, four guards, two for each of them to take on, sounded easy enough. It wouldn't be though and she knew it, these guards were trained.
"Ah, Catlandia, we were expecting you, just not the friend." Guard #1 said, gesturing towards Savvy.
"Our ship was taken, so Millexx said that she could join, she's really good at cooking. So good that she can cook two dishes at once." She prayed that Savvy got the hint. Catlandia didn't wait for Savvy, she just prayed that she understood what she meant. She grabbed guard #1 by his collar and threw him into the bay, his head hit the edge of the dock as he landed in the raven water. She pulled her dagger from her bag and ran towards the third guard. He grabbed her and picked her up. She moved quickly, kicking him where the sun didn't shine. He released his grip on her and she fell onto the planks.
She jumped back up and felt her head snap back. A tingling gathered around her jaw. Her vision swirled, but she saw clearly enough to stab the man in the gut. He doubled over, clutching his stomach, as he let out a groan. She then grabbed him by the shirt and held him over the raven sea. She kept one hand on his shirt and the other gripped the dagger.
"You might want to think twice before you leave someone on an island to be die." With that she dropped him into the sea. Her knife slid out of his stomach, leaving a large crimson stain. She wiped off her dagger and turned towards Savvy.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Tue May 28, 2019 5:57 am

Savvy dropped her items as soon as Catlandia gave the hint. She reached for her sword, but decided against it.
Taking her shield she bashed the heads of the two other guards, rendering them unconscious. She gathered the materials back up onto herself and without hesitation moved onto the ship.
She put the supplies down and looked back at Catlandia.
" Nice moves. and Millex said you weren't a good fighter. He was obviously jealous."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Tue May 28, 2019 6:06 am

Catlandia laughed, "Nah, he's just never seen me mad."
She set to untying the ropes and then boarded the ship. She quickly drew in the plank of wood and worked on leaning it up against the side of the ship.
"Do you want to help me lift the anchor and then we can adjust the masts and get out of here." She whispered in Savvy's direction.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Tue May 28, 2019 6:15 am

She nodded and moved over the the anchor. she brought it up carefully and then moved on to the masts.
Ship care and preparation was actually not one of Savvys strong suits. she still did the masts but she was slower then usual.
"okay, ready."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Tue May 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Catlandia walked as quietly as possible across the deck and climbed the stairs. She grabbed onto the wheel and let the wind's hand reach out and grab the sails pulling them out into the open sea. The wind picked up as they headed out to sea. Soon enough they were out on the open sea with Tortuga being the size of a mouse. She tied the wheel in place and headed back down to deck to find Savvy. They could now search the ship and kick the crew members off the ship unless they pledged their "undying" loyalty, which honestly either way they were most likely going to be thrown off.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Tue May 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Savvy went to find Catlandia.
Once she found her, she took out her sheild.
" How big of a crew did he have?"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Tue May 28, 2019 11:39 pm

Catlandia thought and began to make a checklist in the air, "Maybe 35 people at most and I saw about 20 of them on the island minus the guards makes, about 11 people to get rid of, give or take a few."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:04 am

Ray shook his head at Sami.
"Nope. Not dead. Just thinking of ways that I can annoy you while I'm tied up here. Because reasoning with you isn't seeming to work. Maybe a large ship will come and try to capture us, and then I'll heroically save your life or something... then you might trust me. But until then, I'm just thinking of ways to annoy you."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:06 am

Sami rolled her eyes. "Listen pretty boy, I've dealt with really annoying pirates before. Heck, I lived with them. So you're gonna be trying for a really long time." She brought him a canteen of water and hung it above his head. "Shout when you need something."
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:07 am

"Um, how am I supposed to use that with my hands tied?" he asked, looking up at the canteen. And did she just call him "pretty boy"?
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:09 am

She paused. "If you need something, just shout." She motioned to the sea. "You know, if you gotta pee?" She quickly turned back, and unlodged the wheel from its place. She checked the winds and the stars, and let the sea lead her.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:11 am

"That didn't really answer my question..." Ray mumbled. But then he called after her, remembering something.
"Hey! How come you told me your real name, Sami, if you don't trust me?"
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 am

She stared at him. Why did she? No one, not even the Captain had known her name. She shrugged. "Bait? I have no idea. It was a sort of spur of the moment kind of thing, y'know?"
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:14 am

"Well, whatever that spur was, can it happen again? Like, now? Please?" he asked. Fat chance, he thought.
"Listen, my name isn't really Ray either..." he said.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:15 am

She perked up at that. She stopped the wheel again and quickly scampered down. "You ask me to trust you and now you're telling me Ray isn't really your real name? Gosh, I wonder why I can't trust you at all."
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:18 am

Ray ignored her comment.
"My name for my whole life has been Ray Smith, but the truth is, I never knew my parents. I was raised by a blacksmith who called me "Boy" all the time. When I became a pirate, the captain asked me my name, and I happened to see a ray in the water, so I said, "Ray". Smith came from being raised by a blacksmith."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:20 am

Sami shook her head. "Argh, why are you so so...weird? First I feel like I can trust you, then I don't, and now this?" She raised her hand and placed it on the ropes. "Fine. But I'm warning you. One false move, and overboard you go."In one swift motion she took her dagger out and sliced the ropes in one clean cut.

Last edited by Nerd Bird on Wed May 29, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 29, 2019 2:21 am

Ray fell free from the constraints, and after rubbing his arms, nodded to Sami, and said, "Thank you."
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 2:39 am

"Don't thank me just yet. The voyage is gonna get pretty rough real soon." She took up her place at the wheel.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Wed May 29, 2019 4:19 am

Savvy nodded her head and thought for a moment.
" do you want me to kill them, or knock them out?"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Wed May 29, 2019 4:23 am

Catlandia thought about it for a minute. "Um, actually I have an idea, just knock them out and drag them onto deck. I'll explain the rest when everybody is on the deck unconscious."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Wed May 29, 2019 4:38 am

"ok. you can just rest here. ill go take care of the crew."
She would use her hands to pop her neck. then she would shake out her hands. After she did that, she took her shield and headed below deck.
above deck you could here sounds such as:
" hey! who are-" Bam
whack
" stop or ill sh-" Bam
whack
bam
whack crash
" please! n-" whack
bam
whack bam
" were going to have to abandon ship john!"
" I dont think w-" bam
" john noooooooo" whack

There was silence for a little while, but the savvy came back to the deck and gave Catlandia a smile.
" okay, they are all unconscious and tied up."
She gasped softly.
" oh! I forgot to bring them up onto deck!"
She ran down and then came back up with 4 crew members.
she did this again and then came back with the last three.
Savvy let out a sigh of relief.
"okay, now we are good."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Wed May 29, 2019 5:07 am

Sami had Ray do a number of things. First, she had him get rid of the crews filthy hammocks and accessories. Then she had him toss three barrels of fish in the water so the crocs would stop following them. "Hey tie up the sails. We're gonna rest here for tonight," she said as they came upon a small looking island. She dragged the anchor from its place in the crew quarters (the Captain had never had a system put in place for the anchor) and threw it over the side. It was heavy, but with Ray's help, she managed it. "Sleep,"she told him. "I got first watch." She clambered into the crows nest with a bottle and used it as her telescope.

Last edited by Nerd Bird on Wed May 29, 2019 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Wed May 29, 2019 5:36 am

Catlandia couldn't help but produce a smile, "There is a port town up ahead, we can just throw them onto the docks and then leave to find Ray and Nerdy." She walked towards the wheel and turned the ship slightly before tying it into place again. "You can get some sleep if you want Savvy, I can keep watch and make sure we stay on course. I'll let you know when we get there and we can throw them overboard together."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 am

She shook her head.
" Ill stay with you, I dont need sleep. I want to keep looking at the pretty ocean."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Wed May 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Catlandia smiled, grateful she wouldn't be by herself. "Yeah, I love the ocean at night, the way it reflects the moon and stars and how its as dark as a raven's feather," she gazed at the stars and how the rippled, "Well we should be at the port side town by sunrise if the wind keeps up."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Wed May 29, 2019 8:47 pm

"well..... seeing as we have some time to spare, may I ask you some things?"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Wed May 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Catlandia gripped the wheel until her knuckles turned white.
Should she let Savvy ask her some questions? Should she be friends with someone again? I mean look what happened between her and Nerdy. That and the last time she trusted a crew member before Nerdy, it got her on an island to die, alone. She let out a sigh loosening her grip on the wheel, "Sure, but I can't promise I'll answer the question or my answer be truthful."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Wed May 29, 2019 11:39 pm

She nodded her head. "okay then. lets make a deal. ill ask a question, and then you ask a question."
She smiled.
" whats your favorite music?"
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Thu May 30, 2019 12:56 am

"Deal." She smiled whilst debating the question. "I don't know, I jump from gene to gene every day, never really stick to one. I don't really have a favorite gene, but if your making me chose I would say rock n roll."
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Thu May 30, 2019 12:59 am

"I see. You don't hear music like that often, its pretty cool. My favorite is waltz music, it just..... speaks to me."
She smiled warmly.
" your turn."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next