Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by Catlandia16 Thu May 23, 2019 1:22 am

(OOC: WE MADE IT TO TWO PAGES!)
"I see, I don't exactly know why Nerdy left, I assume it had something to with her meeting the Captain. I left because I hate being in the Dinning Room with other people." Catlandia said while turning her gaze towards Ray.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Job/hobbies : WILD House Leader, Teacher

Character sheet
Name: Catlandia

Back to top Go down

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun

Post by theGreatestFan02 Thu May 23, 2019 2:06 am

(OOC: Haha, yay)

Ray looked over at Catlandia when he saw her looking his way. Woah, someone was actually looking at him, and it wasn't in a negative context.
For a moment, Ray forgot what she said or what he was about to say, but after a moment of blanking, he recovered and asked, "Is that because you're used to the crow's nest?" It wasn't an unkind question, it was just out of curiosity.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Thu May 23, 2019 2:59 am

Catlandia lets out a sigh debating if she should tell him exactly why. She decides to tell him part of the truth. "Yeah, I'm used to being by myself, its just kinda become.....normal, I guess?. I've gotten so used to the quiet, that when I'm in a room of tons of people, I freak out a little." She finishes and then realizes this is the most she's ever talked to anyone in a decade or so.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Thu May 23, 2019 4:35 am

Nerdy felt disgusted. Tonight she would run. They were going to the port side town of Tortuga, where everyone knew the Captain would drink a little too much. There, when they were all knocked out, she would run. Find someone willing to take her away and leave her in London. It was flawless. She smiled, thinking of the life she was going to live. No more cleaning up after those pigs.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 am

Nerdy slid down the mast, then noticed that neither Catlandia nor Ray had noticed her descent. 'Should I sneak around them?' she thought to herself. Then she noticed they were both talking. Strange. She planted herself between a barrel and the mast, listening as they both talked. She wished she could have a conversation with them, but becoming friends with both of them would mean another loss. She couldn't go through that again. She'd made the mistake of becoming Catlandia's acquaintance, like a fool.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Thu May 23, 2019 5:54 am

Savy food realized that their storage was getting pretty low, so she would have to go fishing tomorrow. She wanted to make a meal the crew would really enjoy.
I wonder if well ever see land. she thought to herself.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Job/hobbies : Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Savanna Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Thu May 23, 2019 6:46 am

"Oh, I get it, don't worry." Ray said to Catlandia. "You're the first person I've talked to since... oh wait, actually, I talked to Nerdy up there today..." he amended, turning around to gesture up to the masts where Nerdy was. Only she wasn't there. That's when he noticed she was nearby, listening to them.
Oh, so apparently, he wasn't the only creepy eavesdropper on the ship.
"Oh, um, hi!" he said, a little surprised seeing Nerdy there.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Thu May 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Nerdy jumped. She slowly stood up, as if she was watching a dangerous snake. She slowly walked over, and leaned against the mast. "Sorry," she said. Sure didn't sound like one.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Thu May 23, 2019 5:27 pm

"Apology accepted." Catlandia said standing up and looking at both them.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 pm

What would he say? What should he say?
"You alright?" he finally asked. She would probably snap back at him. She was a good pirate, he was not.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Fri May 24, 2019 4:56 am

Her shoulders drooped. "Yeah, I'm good. Just letting you know, we're off to Tortuga tonight. You know what that means," she said. She smiled a bit, the first one all week.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Fri May 24, 2019 6:59 am

Actually... Ray had no idea what that meant. Or at least, what that meant to Nerdy. Was she inviting him to something? He didn't know. But he played along.
"Oh, yeah! I know exactly what that means!" he said, trying to put some energy into it. "Some hanging out tonight, huh?"
What on earth are you even saying?
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Fri May 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Nerdy chuckled. "Not just hanging out," she said. "If I can get him drunk enough, he buys all of us drinks, then sleeps. Gives us enough time to do whatever we want." She took out her coin bag from her boot. When she opened it, it seemed to glow and sing. "Stole this from the King of England's personal treasury. Each doubloon is worth 128 reales," she beamed proudly. She didn't know what overcame her, but she gave three to Ray, and three to Catlandia. "Now don't say anything about this to Rat. You know what a snitch he is," she said bitterly.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Fri May 24, 2019 9:34 pm

Catlandia stood there baffled. Did Nerdy just give her three doubloons? Nerdy just gave her doubloons. Nerdy. The Nerdy. She kicked her brain back into the conversation and managed to get a few words out.
"Yeah, got it, won't say anything to Rat. Thanks, by the way."
Catlandia couldn't stop staring at the three doubloons in her hand.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sat May 25, 2019 1:38 am

Nerdy nodded. An idea popped into her head. It was evil, yet she knew it would work in her favor. "You guys want a drink?" she asked. She was going to regret this. She headed over to the quarters where all the crew was turning in. Except for Rat. He snickered. "How'd it go with the Captain, swine?" he asked. Nerdy clenched her fists, then smiled. "Well, how about a drink, then I can tell you. She invited him over, where she took out two bottles. "Juice and rum. Which one?" Little did Rat know, the Rum was poisoned. She had slipped hemlock into Savvy's garden, unbeknownst to the oblivious cook.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sat May 25, 2019 6:15 am

She was just biting into her orange as she began to choke.
*cough cough*
she spit out the piece in desperation and looked at the fruit in her hand.
she lightly sniffed the orange and went into another coughing fit.
"what in the name of-" her eyes widened.
she quickly got up and ran to her garden.
she searched through her garden, pulling out some small weeds, and brushing some foliage from the taller plants out of the way.
she spotted a little purple flowering plant.
"..............."
she ran back down to the kitchen, not caring about the weird stairs she was getting from some of the crew. a pair of gloves was sitting on one of the corners of the counter.
she put them on and hurriedly went back to the garden.
she found the plant again and pulled it out of the garden.
she lightly sniffed it and coughed a little.
" hemlock."
she stomped up to the side of the ship and aggressively threw it over board at the ocean.
" go die in heck you evil plant"
she brushed her hands together to wipe of the dirt.
she was about to go back once again to the kitchen when she froze.
hold on. if there was hemlock in the garden, then someone must have planted it there. and that means that someone is planning to use it.........
" oh no"
she quickly ran over to the crews quarters. on her way there she noticed Nerdy and rat together having a drink. she quickly hid behind one of the nearby corners to listen in on their conversation.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sat May 25, 2019 7:04 am

Nerdy spared a glance at Ray and Catlandia. They were still on deck, but had begun to strike up a conversation. Rat poured some of the rum into his cup, and swallowed it. "Mmm, quality rum. Where'd you get it?" "Captain's quarters. Snatched it on my way out," she lied. She had put the smallest amount of hemlock in the rum, so it would take a few minutes to take effect. She'd have to get him to a secluded part of the ship. "Hey Rat, I have to talk to you privately. Can we go up to the deck?" Nerdy asked. Rat nodded, but Nerdy could tell it was starting to take effect. She grabbed his hand and ran all the way upstairs. They barely reached the side when he began to convulse. She looked around glad no one was watching. "What...what's happening?" Rat said. He turned to Nerdy. "Hemlock." She gently pushed him towards the side. He caught himself, but he was starting to lose his conscience. "Oh Rat, I really did like you. You were one of the better ones on this ship. Too bad you're a snitch." He tried to speak, but he was beginning to convulse. "Have a nice eternity in Davy Jones' locker." She shoved him hard, and he fell over. Nerdy watched as he hit the water, saw his head bob once in the dark, then he was gone. She collapsed, glad it was over with. Suddenly her eyes widened. She had forgotten about Ray and Catlandia. She rushed over, capped the rum, and poured herself some juice. They had never come down, so it was safe it say they had refused her offer.

OOC: I was not planning on murder btw. Just came out that way...
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sat May 25, 2019 7:12 am

OOC: oh. I knew that. these are just the thoughts of the character. sorry if i made it seem that way.

Savy watched the as Rat begun to get the effects of hemlock. She sighed deeply and knew it was already to late for him. She heard a splash and saw Nerdy come back to the room.
she came out from behind the corner and walked over to Nerdy.
" hey there."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Sat May 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Catlandia fingered the doubloons in her pocket while Ray continued to talk. Although she was only half listening. Her mind was thinking about Nerdy and her spike of niceness just then. She had known Nerdy when she was nice, but that wasn't the old nice Nerdy, that was the Nerdy that was up to something and she was determined to find out. She let her brain start turning over thoughts and the conversation from earlier. She jumped back into the conversation and realized that Ray had stopped talking. Whoops.
Did he ask a question? Oh jeez, I pray he didn't ask a question.
Or did he just realize that she wasn't paying attention?
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Sat May 25, 2019 5:36 pm

OOC: Oh, woah! You guys took off without me! Darn it... lol

Ray had been too marvelled by the coins in his hand to even notice anything else that was going on...
"Oh, wait, did she leave?" he asked, looking up. "Shoot, c'mon, Cat... or, uh... may I call you Cat?" he asked awkwardly as he made his way over to where Nerdy went. But as he came up to her, the cook was there too.
"Nerdy, by all the seas, this is... a lot! Thank- thank you." he stammered as he came up to her. Perhaps he wasn't the only one bad at being a pirate... but then again, he didn't see what had just happened to Rat.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sat May 25, 2019 6:54 pm

"Hello," Nerdy said to Savvy. She was on to her. Ray cam over, stammering thanks. "No problem. Listen," she led him over away from Savvy. She turned to Savvy. "Hey Savvy, we head over to Tortuga tonight. I need you to prepare the Captain's special something," She said. She turned to Ray. "Call me Sami." She walked briskly away, cursing herself for revealing her name. She waked into the Captain's cabin. "Captain, we're still going to Tortuga, right?" she asked. The Captain nodded. "Yes. Tell Rat he's got lookout for now. Catlandia can rest." Nerdy nodded. "And don't forget to tell 'First Mate' his promotion is coming soon."
Nerdy nodded. Nobody knew their little secret. "Sir, Rat has not been found. Is it possible he fell overboard?" she said lightly.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by theGreatestFan02 Sat May 25, 2019 7:20 pm

Wow. That was fast.
Sami?
That was a nice name, and it made more sense than Nerdy... but why did she- what did this- huh?
Ray was so confused. But somewhat excited for whatever was going to happen tonight at Tortuga. Wait, what happened just now again?
With his mind such a mess, he nodded to Savvy and left the room, going back to where Catlandia was. He flopped onto the deck, sitting against the edge of the boat in silence. What happened?

(Lol, you post really fast... Ray's so confused. XD )
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sat May 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Savvy narrowed her eyes at nerdy, but stayed silent. She nodded her head and went to prepare the captains special drink. She was not just a cook, but had gained some experience as a barista. ( though she preferred making non-alcoholic drinks.)

She prepared a red sangria. mixing the bourbon, Cointreau, and light red wine with some mixed berries. after she finished she put the mix into a clean and empty bottle.

She decided to get some nicer clothes on. She dressed herself in a plain white shirt, some long pants, and a black wool English coat.
She searched for her nicer shoes, but couldn't find them.
"where could they be?"
Even with her skills as a cook, barista, gardener, and others, she couldn't help the fact she was disorganized, tired, and sometimes lazy.
She looked under a basket and founder her shoes.
( these shoes were a good pair of black lace up ballroom dancing shoes she only wore on special occasions. they were quite expensive, but she thought they were worth it.)
" there you are" she put them on and grabbed her satchel, putting the bottle inside.
" now to wait.."
she headed to the main deck to wait for when the ship arrived at the Tortuga.
she looked over the side of the ship and stared at the ocean.
no one really liked rat, but I pray he is in heaven.

(OOC: originally there was more text and description, but I accidentally deleted it and had to start all over again. also, what I want for this character is where they have a lot of diverse skills, but have a lot of frustrating and limiting weaknesses. so they aren't over powered.)
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sat May 25, 2019 9:00 pm

Should we do a POTC roleplay? That'd be fun - Page 2 2019_05_25_Kleki (4)

I tried to do photoshop of how the character looks. i tried.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Sat May 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Catlandia stared confused as Ray walked away from her towards Nerdy.
Shoot, he asked me a question, didn't he? She let out a sigh as she watched the waves break against the ship. She was so used to being alone and in her own head that sometimes she forgot about the world around her. She walked towards the bow and let her thoughts run about as she waited to reach Tortuga. It was nice when she got time to herself outside of the crow's nest.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sat May 25, 2019 11:35 pm

The Captain stood quickly. "Rat, missing?" Nerdy nodded. "I swear, the Gods are angry. Best be getting to Tortuga soon. Rat was replaceable. Tell that boy, what's his name? Manta? Shark?"
"Ray?" Nerdy offered. The Captain nodded. "Tell him he's got lookout. By the by, you forget. You were supposed to clean the crews quarters and mine. I want it done tomorrow and no later."

Nerdy briskly nodded. "Yes Cap'n." She walked out, glad that Rat had been disposed of and no one would care. At least, not the Captain.

She walked out, and went around with her chores, stopping to talk with Jameson. Even though he had a weird obsession with ankles, he was okay.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 12:22 am

Savvy watched some of the crew members go about their usual business. She overheard some talk and excitement about what some were going to do at the Tortuga. Some were saying they would see old friends, get a drink, walk around and find a woman to......... she stopped listening.
She spotted Nerdy doing her chores, and chatting with Jameson.
She seems normal..... lets just hope she doesn't decide to report anyone else 'missing' again.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 1:59 am

OOC: Savvy you are the most holy pirate I've ever met.

"Okay Jameson, good talk," Nerdy said quickly. She went down to the crew quarters with a bucket filled with soap and water. She grabbed her mop and quietly began to mop the floors, letting the sound of the waves lapping the boat and the soft snores of the men be her song. "O, I want to sail on the sea blue, blue sea,"she whispered to herself. "I'll go wherever the sea takes me." She heard a creak. It was just Shark turning on his hammock. The water glistened in the moonlight that streamed through a gap in the planks. She'd have to patch that up later. Everyone but Ray should be asleep. She didn't know why she cared. She wouldn't see him after tonight ever again.

"The sea, blue sea, is the prettiest to me, no man or woman would be fit enough to be. Everyone, but me," she murmured. She was almost done with one half of the floor. "I'll sail away, from my family, and let the sea take me. The sights the smells all excite me, whenever I sail on the deep blue sea."
The mopping was calming her of her claustrophobic feeling.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Bird Sun May 26, 2019 2:19 am

*Flashback time*

The sounds of screams and men laughing filled the streets of the small pirate town of Chensu. Sami's mother clutched her tightly to her chest as she ran away from the fray.

"Be happy that the great warrior king has come to liberate you all. Despite your crimes in aiding pirates, you will all be granted merciful death."The man who spoke stopped as he stepped on a severed hand. He kicked it away. Her mother frantically searched for something to hide in. She spotted a small barrel of potatoes, brought by pirates the day before. She placed the six year old girl in the barrel. "Now quiet my little minnow, and stay there until I come back for you. Do you understand? Do not move from here at all. I will come back." Her mother kissed her forehead, closed the barrel lid, and fled. Sami, even at the age of six, understood what was happening, and covered herself in potatoes, lest anyone come after her.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Sun May 26, 2019 3:15 am

Catlandia stared at the lapping waves as she slowly dozed off.
*Entering a Dream*
The noise was loud, the sound of cannons filled the air and smoke with it. Suddenly it went quiet, too quiet. She peeped out from behind a wine barrel and saw a tall thin man, he waltzed through the crowd and grabbed a woman. She instantly hid back behind the barrel and pressed herself against the wall. Suddenly a gunshot went off and more followed until once again it went silent. Footsteps echoed off of the buildings around her and the stack of barrels.
"Ay, boss, what do you want us to do with all of this wine?" A scratchy cold voice filled the air to close to her for comfort.
All of a sudden the wine barrels came crashing down and there sat a girl pressed against a building. The girls eyes traveled quickly over the scene. Dead bodies lie on the ground, each face was covered with the last emotion of the person before they had died. A few of the bodies were still taking their last breaths. And there stood the tall lanky man, over all of the dead townspeople, that once had called this island paradise, home.
"Well, what do we have here?" The tall lanky man asked walking towards her.
"Should I kill her boss? She's already seen to much." A guy in a red shirt asked while pointing his gun at her head.
"No, best just keep her and trade her for money, and anyways, since she's seen to much, mine as well keep her alive. Death to her would just be mercy and I don't like mercy." The tall lanky man stared into her soul, and seemed to read her like a open book.
The red shirt man pulled her up by her hair and dragged her towards the shore.
Catlandia woke with a start as sweat beaded her forehead.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 3:21 am

Savvy was one of the few who stayed up that night. She stared at the glimmering stars, and saw their reflections in a deep sapphire sea.
a warm and tired smile formed on her lips as she closed her eyes and hummed a song she knew well.
A song that she will remember forever,

Spring Waltz, by Chopin.   OOC:( play this song while reading for extra effect. or try to, im still working on my writing skills.)

She stopped humming only for a second to look around to see if anyone was still awake on the deck. Not seeing anyone ( well besides Catlandia, but she was asleep) she began to hum again, going out onto the open space of the deck. she positioned herself, putting one arm up and another out to the side.
Her feet moved gracefully as she moved around the deck, going in a more flowing box waltz. A soft patter of steps could be heard as she danced with herself. Her smile became brighter and she was happy.
She danced like that for a little while.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Sun May 26, 2019 4:14 am

Catlandia blinked and shook herself out of her nightmare.
Is it considered a nightmare if it wasn't a dream?
She rubbed her eyes and heard humming and the patter of footsteps and saw Savvy waltzing across the deck, but suddenly Savvy became taller and thinner, until a lanky man was waltzing through a crowd. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them to find Savvy humming a song and dancing along to it joyfully with a smile on her face

Last edited by Catlandia16 on Sun May 26, 2019 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 4:33 am

She noticed Catlandia had woken up and suddenly stopped.
Her face turned red.
" hello" she said awkwardly.
She brushed off her self and walked over to her.
Savvy examined her face and gave a look of concern.
" you all right? It looks like you saw a ghost."
She leaned her back against the side.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlandia16 Sun May 26, 2019 5:57 am

"Huh?" Catlandia blinked again.
"Ye-Yeah, I'm alright, just a, uh, bad dream."
"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" She asked while standing up to face the cook.
Catlandia16
Catlandia16

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Savysmarty Sun May 26, 2019 6:07 am

She crossed her arms.
" I should, I really need it."
She shrugged her shoulders giving an awkward smile." I guess i'm just too excited. I haven't been to Tortuga in a while."
her eyes looked up at the night sky.
" plus, I wouldn't miss a beautiful sky like this for anything in the world."
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next